Monday, June 12, 2006

Lithium (Nirvana)

Language: Spanish

This one was also done through Spanish. "It's not going to crack itself" is an interestingly ambiguous sentence: is it an assurance, or is it a declaration of impatience?

-Jessi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so happy, 'cause I found my friends today. They're in my head.
I'm so ugly, but that is acceptable: you're so the cause. We broke our mirrors. Tomorrow is Sunday. He cares for me daily, and they don't scare me.
My cause ignites candles. I've found God in the glare.

yes [repeated]

It's acceptable that I'm so single. I shaved my head, and I'm not sad.
And perhaps I must just blame all that I've heard on myself.
And I'm not safe, so I'm excited. I can't hope to satisfy him there and not care.
I'm so calloused, but that's acceptable. My will is good.

yes [repeated]

I please him. It's not going to crack itself;
it needs. It's not going to crack itself.
I want to have you. It's not going to crack itself.
I'll kill him; it's not going to crack itself. [repeated]

I'm so happy, 'cause I found my friends today. They're in my head.
I'm so ugly, but that's acceptable: you're so the cause. We broke our mirrors. Tomorrow is Sunday. He cares for me daily, and they don't scare me.
My cause ignites candles. I've found God in the glare.

yes [repeated]

No comments: