Monday, June 05, 2006

The Bites of Love (Def Leppard)

Language: Russian

Def Leppard brings us a fresh look at S&M, and body-part fetishism. You almost never hear about elbow freaks, but apparently they're out there. The big question for me is, can biting really count as safe sex? I mean, aren't there viruses in saliva and stuff?

-Jessi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you do get love in your sights,
then look outside:
who'll fall in love with bites?

When you make love, do you look in the mirror?
Do you think he makes you look at me?
Do you speak of beds, and do you say they're forever?
You do think twice, or contact and see?
Ooh babe, Ooh yeah

When you're alone, do they prevent you from leaving?
Are you wild and receptive only for the exhibition?
Ooh, it comes further –

I don't want to touch you too much baby,
because to make love to you, or to govern with you, is crazy.
I know he thinks that love'll be the road,
that you're what you make,
so I don't want to be there when you decide to break.
They aren't there!

You'll fall in love with bites;
love bleeds.
It brings me my lives of elbow love.
Screw, die, will any love be surprising?
It entreats, the love of love,
It's what it recognizes it'll be.

When I'm with you, will you be somewhere near others?
Am I to get through, or are you pleased?
When you wake up, you do take a walk outside?
It can't be love if you throw them around, babe.

Ooh

I don't want to touch you too much baby,
because to make love to you, or to govern with you, is crazy. Ooh yeah
You'll fall in love with bites;
love bleeds.
It brings me my lives of elbow love.
Screw, you will die of love if you get it.

If love is in your sight,
then observe it outside.

The bites of love,
yes, they're what they make,
but it'll be hell.

No comments: