Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Piggy (nine inch nails)

Language: Russian

I could maybe have worked harder on making this flow a little more coherently, but it contains my favorite line of any of them so far: "Hey pig of all pigs, the pig of the pig of the pig is my insurance." That's telling him!

-Jessi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey pig.
Yeah, you.
Hey pig of all pigs, the pig of the pig of the pig
is my insurance. They arrived truly
black and the blue. Broken bones: you left one entirely here.
My piggy, was which something necessarily new.
Nothing can stop me now.
I do not worry more than
anything can stop me now
(exactly). I do not worry.
Hey pig.
Any turning of the road? I planned it.
Hey pig. Will there be many things you could understand? Soak it to me.
I assumed it would be me, in order to make me
lose my shit. Because of you
nothing can stop me now.
I do not worry more than anything.
I can stop myself now, me exactly.
I do not worry about anything.
I can stop me now. You're more myself.

No comments: