Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Large Person With the Gun (nine inch nails)

Language: Russian

This whole song tickles me. It's so, you know, INTENSE. I would have expected the babelfished version to be a little more mundane, just because most of the time babelfishing brings songs closer to the ordinary, but instead it's even more over the top. "I will make you to suck it, possibly:" that's good stuff.

-Jessi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will be the large person
(yes, me)
and I have the large gun.
The large old Dick was brought to me and I,
I love to have fun,
which they hold against your forehead.
I will make you to suck it, possibly; I
will place an opening in your head,
you know, exactly for fucking it.
I can decrease you if I want.
I devour.
Think of me hard as fucking steel, and I obtain force.
I will be each inch a man, and I will show you somehow.
Me and my fucking gun:
"nothing can stop me now" is removed.
The shoot of the shoot of the shoot of shooting. . . .
I arrive everywhere.
Me and my fucking gun
Me and my fucking the gun

No comments: