Friday, July 07, 2006

O, in Proportion to You (Nirvana)

Language: Russian

What the hell. There was a morbid thing happening, so we may as well turn it into a new trilogy, right? And there's not much that fits the bill better than Kurt Cobain singing about guns. The song in general wound up pretty literal, but I like what happened with the chorus.

-Jessi

O, in proportion to you, in proportion to who you were,
In proportion to who I want you to be.
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy.
Accept the time. Hurry upward, by your selection.
Don't you be the last one. Accept rest as a friend.
Old memory. (memory, memory, memory)

Arrive dowsed in proportion to mud. It's sustained by bleach.
I want you to be a tendency, in proportion to friendship.
In proportion to old memory. (memory, memory, memory)

I swear that I do not have a gun.
In no way do I have a gun, in no way.
I have a memory of a gun.

Memory, memory, the memory (don't have a gun).

I swear that I do not have a gun. In no way do I have a gun.
In no way do I have a gun. In no way do I have a gun.
In no way do I have a gun. Memory, memory...

No comments: