Thursday, June 29, 2006

Milk Shake (Kelis)

Language: Dutch

It's hard for me to come up with anything to say about this one, but then, I could never come up with much to say about the original song, either.

-Jessi

{X} My milk shake brings boys to all the yards,
and they are better than you. As it is,
damn better than you. It is my right:
I must charge, but you could teach me.

My milk shake brings boys to all the yards,
and they are better than you. As it is,
the right is better than you. Damn.
I must charge, but you could teach me. {/X}

I want it from you,
the thing that makes me want.
The guys go out crazily
because their opinions lose them.
I have moaned in the manner in which I
think. It's time.

{y:} Drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer:
guard it warmly.
Drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer –
the boys.
Drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer,
warm drawers on it.
Drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer, drawer:
the boys wait. {/y}

{X}

I see you,
for you want me. Are
these boys freaks that teach techniques?
Only captive robbers cannot be bought.
Watch it, if you are malignant.

{y}

{X}

Oh, as soon as everyone is involved, you
will look at this.
So, you must maintain that charm of yours.
(Halo time!) Maintain your
perfect mixture the same, only become
more. What will you then
have, afterwards? Then he eyes
your squint. Be taken to scent.

No comments: